The Original Tour: our local expert
Experience the magical sights and sounds of London in comfort and safety on-board The Original Tour’s famous bright red open-topped buses.
With a history dating back to the early 1900s, The Original Tour is the first hop-on hop-off London bus tour of its kind. It was formally introduced by London Transport as ‘Service J’ for the Festival of Britain in 1951. The thousands of visitors descending on the capital were invited to take the tour “around the town for half a crown!”. Today, over 65 years later, trading simply as “The Original Tour”, it continues to provide visitors to London with a multi award-winning, enjoyable and informative tour of the capital’s famous landmarks from open-topped buses throughout the year.
“We were already a part of history simply by boarding their bus.” The Times (London)
As the only London bus tour awarded with VisitEngland’s Quality Assurance approval, it offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital through its fleet of hop-on hop-off buses.
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Highlights
All London bus tour tickets include:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 3 main sightseeing tour routes plus feeder station connector services
- Board at any one of the 80+ bus stops across central London
- Superb live English commentary delivered by our entertaining tour hosts
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Free Thames river sightseeing cruise pass
- 3 free walking tours - Changing of the Guard, Rock n Roll and Jack the Ripper
- Excusive Kids’ Club with specifically designed children’s commentary, free fun pack and quiz book
For an enlarged version of our London bus tour map, please click on the map below.
Tour Timings and Schedule: With your Original Tour ticket, you have access to 3 main hop-on hop-off london sightseeing tour routes as well as 3 useful station connectors. Use the route information page to help plan your day out and make sure you get the best out of your visit to London.
Commentary is offered in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese
Book your tickets now
- Our great value 24 hour and 48 hour tickets include unlimited hop-on hop-off access to all our bus tour routes
Our 48 hour tickets include a FREE River Cruise Upgrade to Greenwich!
- Also : 3 FREE Walking Tours & a FREE Thames River Cruise Pass
- Buy your pass now, receive your e-voucher & redeem it directly on the bus !
ONE TICKET, GREAT VALUE !
|24-hour bus pass||£30.00||£15.00|
|48-hour bus pass||£40.00||£19.00|