All of London with just one pass!
Enjoy fantastic views from the open-top deck of our buses, hop-on and hop-off as often as you wish and discover London at your own pace. Compare passes, find the one that best fits your itinerary and save time by buying online.
FREE THAMES RIVER PASS
EXCLUSIVE WINTER PROMOTIONS
- Get Extra 24 Hours (bus only) on your 24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off pass from 1 November to 28 February 2019.
- Get Extra 24 Hours (bus only) + CHRISTMAS LIGHTS WINTER WALK on your 48 hour Hop-On Hop-Off pass from 17 November to 29 December 2018.
- Get Extra 24 Hours (bus only) + LONDON'S MAGICAL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TOUR (45min) on your 72 hour Hop-On Hop-Off pass from 17 November to 30 December 2018.
Christmas Tours key information
Christmas Lights Winter Walk: This is a free-sale product (no need to book). Daily departures at 6pm from 17 Nov to 29 Dec
Departure: The Original Tour Visitor Centre - 17-19 Cockspur Street, Near Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BL
London's Magical Christmas Lights Tour (45mins): Customers will need to call 0208 877 2131 to book their seats (will be printed on the tickets!)
17 November to 2 December (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun) – 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30
6 December to 29 December (Daily) – 16:30, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30
No Christmas tours available on 24th & 25th Dec
Pass available for 24 & 48 Hours
From historic sites and attractions, to some of the most famous views in the world, let The Original London Sightseeing Tour help you plan your day out in the capital.
All tickets include:
Unlimited hop-on hop-off 7 routes (6 sightseeing routes: Yellow (T1 and T2), Blue, Orange, Red and Pink and 1 hotel connector routes: Purple)
More than 100 stops across central London
Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise for the duration of the 24 hour bus ticket
3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
Yellow Route: Live guides and recorded commentaries in 11 languages on alternate buses
Exclusive Kids’ Club with specially designed children’s commentary, free fun pack and quiz book
Complimentary WiFi on-board buses
FREE Mobile App!
- The 24 Hour Pass includes a free hop-on hop-off River Cruise Pass between Westminster (Big Ben) and Tower of London Piers.
- The 48 Hour Pass includes an extended River Cruise Pass with validity between Westminster Pier – Tower Pier – Greenwich Pier.
- Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes between 10.00 am & 4.00 pm.
- The majority of cruises are operated using modern, wheelchair-accessible, all-weather boats with panoramic windows and open-air deck areas.
- Recorded commentary is generally available in English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese.
- These walking tours are FREE with our 24 hour, 48 hour and 72 hour tickets.
- The Changing of the Guard (10 am) and Rock n Roll (1 pm) Walking Tours depart daily from The Original London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square.
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony generally takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (subject to change) and is weather permitting. For those days where the Changing of the Guard does not take place outside Buckingham Palace (usually Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and days with poor weather) visitors on our walking tour will be able to enjoy spectating the ceremony at Horse Guards situated just off Whitehall in Central London.
- The Jack the Ripper Walking Tour departs daily at 4 pm from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
Visitor Centre address: The Original Tour London, 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL.