All of Bath with just one pass!
Enjoy fantastic views from the open-top deck of our buses, hop-on and hop-off as often as you wish and discover Bath at your own pace.
Compare passes, find the one that best fits your itinerary and save time by buying online.
BUS TOUR PASS
24 Hour Pass
The City Tour takes you along all major tourist attractions and is the perfect way to discover the city center. Listen to our knowledgeable and enthusiastic local guide, ready to tell you all about Bath’s rich history.
Step off the bus at one of our 17 stops to visit the Roman Baths, the Abbey or simply enjoy world famous Sally Lunn historic eating house and museum.
Once you have explored the city center, hop on to The Skyline Tour at the train station to Prior Park Landscape Gardens.
Hop on and off at your convenience, visit Great Pulteney Street, the American Museum in Britain and enjoy amazing views of the city from its outskirts.
All tickets include:
- 24 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass across 2 interconnected tour routes showcasing the best of Bath: the City and Skyline routes.
- 38 bus stops to explore each and every tourist attraction.
- Discounted entry to many local attractions such as the Roman Baths, No.1 Royal Crescent, the Jane Austen Centre and more.
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available in 10 different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Live English commentary delivered by our expert local guides available on both the City and Skyline routes.